Wednesday, March 5, 2008

C'mon Brothas... Really?!?!?

So… again Brothers… I must say… WE’RE MISSING THE BOAT!!!

I’m moving around the blogosphere… lurking in the posts of so-called “conscious” Brothers… and … DAMN!!! Our sisters see it ever so clearly…but we just refuse to wake up. What do we need to see happen to get shocked into consciousness? We (because I am in the grouping of “Black men”…regardless of my stand or position) are so far from reality that it makes me feel as if the lies about us are true. We don’t give a $#!+ about Black women. Do we not? Please…those of you with a backbone and “testicular fortitude”… call me on it! Women who read my blog… forward it to your male friends and family… have them call me on it! More than call me on it… meet me in the streets to go to work to stop black males from:

· BEATING BLACK WOMEN… AND NOT BEING PUBLICLY REPRIMANDED AND PUNISHED BY BLACK MEN.

· RAPING OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN (DATE, STATUTORY…OR JUST ANIMALISTIC) … AND NOT BEING PUBLICLY REPRIMANDED AND PUNISHED BY BLACK MEN.

· DISRESPECTING OUR MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS… AND NOT BEING PUBLICLY REPRIMANDED AND PUNISHED BY BLACK MEN.

· ABANDONING OUR FAMILIES… AND NOT BEING PUBLICLY REPRIMANDED AND PUNISHED BY BLACK MEN.

· SELLING OUT… AND NOT BEING PUBLICLY REPRIMANDED AND PUNISHED BY BLACK MEN.

· HATING OURSELVES TO THE POINT THAT WE ARE DATING AND MARRYING ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LOOK LIKE US… AND NOT BEING PUBLICLY REPRIMANDED AND PUNISHED BY BLACK MEN.

C’mon. This is just the short list. Have you read about the “Bring a white girl” parties, “Mulatto girls free” events, Rev. Al Sharpton’s no-show-no-call in Dunbar Village, Nigga’s (because there is a distinguishable difference between Americans of African descent and Niggas) buying R-Kelly albums and concert tickets (not to mention the ones selling the bootleg concert t-shirts…who show no semblance of self respect!), the 11 year old baby impregnated by a grown ass black male … WHAT THE F#$%???? Really… I’m disgusted… no words could begin to describe how I feel… WTF barely shades my feelings. Lauryn Hill said, “…I add a mothafucka so you ig-nant niggas hear me!”. I get her.

What are we doing Black men? Why are we not here? How do we let such atrocities occur, and sit back as if it’s “all-good”? We got it backwards! If you got it to give … give it to a white cop…not your brother. If you got it to give…give it to your child not your “Whoo-hooo I made it, I’m with a white ass white girl” white girl. If you got it to give … give it back to yourself respectfully…not the mainstream media, so they can tell you that respecting you and yours won’t sell!

We need to come back to the place where we are needed the most. We need wake up and realize that we are KKK’ing ourselves better than they ever could have. We need to stop making sorry-ass, feeble excuses for why we can’t, or still do, or never could, or…can barely now…and MAN UP!!! Pay attention brothers..the black women get it. They are so clear and tired of it that they are ready to abandon us! Now really… think about it…who has always had your back..no matter what? Uh-huh…and now she’s ready to be that for an Arab man, or a Latino man, or an Italian man… we need to save ourselves and our Women and Children. NOW!!!

I’ll leave you with this:

A huge majority of thinkers and humanitarians agree that the only person that loves the black man more than the black woman… ... ... is the black man.

10 comments:

focusedpurpose said...

thank you! i don't know what it will take to wake people up.

i suppose a return to pyhsical slavery might do it. we are well on our way:-(

thank you for understanding that respect is earned.

blessings!
focusedpurpose

Anonymous said...

Thank you both so much for what you do. God always saves for Himself a remnant who have not bowed to Baal. Thank you Black4Black and focusedpurpose. I believe that black people will pay be judged by God for the white idol worhsip and the dehumanization of their fellow blacks. Call me crazy, but I believe this with all my heart. It will send too many of us straight to hell.

Black 4 Black said...

focusedpurpose:
Thank YOU!!! I go to your blog to remember to be straight forward and unapologetically honest. I have no more time for the Fake Business...that $%#!+ is dead. Dead...Dead...Dead!!!
Peace and Blessings to you

Anonymous,
Thank you for your support. Sista's always have a brotha's back... brotha's continue to turn their backs.
Thank you.

Brothas.... where ya'll at??? ...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
... ... Crickets

B4B.

PVW said...

Hi,

I saw your posting over at Shecodes' blog, and it occurred to me that if you don't know the names of other blogs run by conscious black men, you might want to check out some of these, and reach out to men who need to hear what you are saying:

http://www.assaultonblacksanity.blogspot.com/

http://field-negro.blogspot.com/

tasha212 said...

Thank u so much for your post, brotha. I am disheartened though that no men have commented. I feel a post coming about this...

PVW said...

Looking at the blogs I suggested, none of them have posted about Dunbar Village; if they have in the past, they have not recently.

Black 4 Black said...

Pioneervalleywoman:

I call brothers in the blogosphere into action at every turn. I have sent unanswered e-mails and left un-posted comments… it’s a simple request… “if you love Black women as much as you say you do… get out here and make it happen WITH me. Guess what I get"? …









…Crickets.

Look at the links you sent me. Dig a little deeper at the content and images of Black men’s blog sites. There is a protocol for behavior that gets programmed into the minds of young Black children…and never stops. Parents can intervene, but most have adopted this programming. You see this program play out in the Black community all the time. How we see beauty (never in one that looks like us), what success is, who we procreate with… haw far removed we can get from us. Black males feel as if we, by some arrogant sense of self, have it worse than any other group on the planet. Now that’s “Crack-ish”!!! The Black blog community can be a very small world if we hold ourselves (Black males) accountable for our responsibility and role in respecting and protecting our Black women. Just as you sent me to them…continue to send my site to Black men you know. I’m not worried though. I’ll keep doing… and Black men will show up to help pull the load.

Tasha212:

Thank you for your support. Black women (the ones who still love, or at least tolerate Black males) are already to help…even support Black men. Keep visiting…and I’ll stay true to my stand for Black Women, Children and our community.

BLKSeaGoat said...

Black 4 Black,

I agree with most of what you wrote and I have been on board since starting my blog in September of last year.

I'll add you to my blog roll.

PVW said...

Pioneervalleywoman:

I call brothers in the blogosphere into action at every turn. I have sent unanswered e-mails and left un-posted comments… it’s a simple request… “if you love Black women as much as you say you do… get out here and make it happen WITH me. Guess what I get"? …









…Crickets.

My reply:

Wow, just wow. Like you said, they think they have it worse, so they focus on men's issues only. I figure some of it is that they figure they and their boys are the good ones, so there is no need for them to do or say anything more, except defend their own if the knuckleheads attack.

But who is giving the knuckleheads a better example? Anybody? Instead, the protectionism kicks in...and that protectionism means the women and children get tossed aside.

Race and gender, so many don't get it. But again, they are not taught that way. Everyone, and some women included, tells them race alone is what counts, and that they have it worse. They ignore or excuse the sexism.

Black 4 Black said...

PioneerValleyWoman:

I think you are purposely trying to miss the point. I see why your point of view is off...it has to be...if not you would have to deal with the personal choices you've made in a time where the ones in the middle confuse the issue...and the weak try unsuccessfully to protect them. You have somechoices to make...truth or BS?